Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
BOROSIL Deep Round Casserole
₹850.00 – ₹1,080.00 (-10%)
- Deep Casseroles are perfect for larger servings, or for preparations that require depth – for example pulaos
- biryanis, layered baked dishes etc. Perfect for cooking, heating and serving – the glass lid prevents food from splashing when cooking or reheating in the microwave, and keeps your food warm when served on the table.
- Borosil Tip: Use the lid of your casserole as a dish for serving parathas!
Every Borosil Microwavable Serve ware product that you buy:
- Is made of 100% borosilicate glass and is guaranteed to withstand temperatures of up to 350°C
- Can be safely used in the microwave, oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Unlike plastic or ordinary glass, will not leach chemicals into your food even after repeated usage
- Is harder and tougher than ordinary glass
- Is scratch resistant
- Non porous glass will not absorb stains or odors
- Retains perfect clarity. Unlike regular soda lime glass, will not turn cloudy with repeated usage.
- Use in electric oven, convection oven, microwave oven, fridge and freezer.
- Pre grease your dish before pouring in food meant for baking.
- Pre heat oven before use for best result.
- Allow frozen dish to reach to warm a bit before putting it in the oven for reheating (however, straight from the fridge to the oven is ok)
- Allow hot dish with food to cool a bit before putting it into the freezer (putting a hot dish into the fridge, however, is ok)
- Wash with soap and a soft sponge, or in the dishwasher
- Do not use over direct flame.
- Do not allow the food to dry completely in the oven.
- Do not put the hot dish on cold or wet surface.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scourers to ensure scratch free surface.
- Do not use the plastic lid in conventional oven or microwave oven. It is not recommended that plastics be heated, as research shows that the plastics leach chemicals at a higher rate when heated.
1.2L, 1.75L, 2.5l
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.